Friday, January 23, 2009

why do we do such things?

Ok, so I thought it would be a good idea to get braces and finally have the strait teeth I have always dreamed of,
well I was very excited about this endeavour at first and didn't care how much it was going to hurt!!! That was until my lips were so swollen and full of sores I could hardly talk! At that point I wondered why do we do such things???
Well of course the answer is vanity, and giving way to the American dream!
It will only take a mere 18 months for my miracle smile to appear, and then there will be no more pictures of me not wanting to smile, or at least there better not be since I am paying 4 thousand bucks for my American smile!!!

2 comments:

"The Adams Family" dadadada said...

Well at least this year you are able to check off your dream list one more thing thats coming true! Sorry its no fun! but I still love your stinkin' guts!!!!!

Kristin said...

hey Leona - this is Scott's cousin that you met on Sunday at their house. I am a serious blog stocker and thought I'd check yours out since Steph mentioned you had one and I am the said blog stocker. Also you seemed like a fun entertaining person! Anyway, just thought I'd tell you the braces will be worth it. I had mine for 2 years and have never regretted it - Hooray for vanity!