Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Mary Kay Weekend!

Well I just got home from my "Fall Camp" Mary Kay weekend. It was a weekend full of motivational speeches and tear jerking personal stories from some wonderful women. It was my first time going to anything like this, and I have to say that I was quite impressed by the things I learnt and felt, not just about how to improve my business, but also how to improve myself and my relationships with my family and friends.
When my friends and I first arrived at the hotel we felt kind of dumb, we sheepishly said, "yes we are with the Mary Kay party", but by the end of the weekend I was actually quite proud to be a part of a company that has helped so many women make something out of their lives and continues to grow despite the current economic crisis!!
So...yet another part of my life becomes Americanised, as I sat with all the other crazy Mary Kay ladies and had hoopla weekend, full of clapping and cheering like crazy women at other people's ahievements, it was GREAT!!!

2 comments:

"The Adams Family" dadadada said...

Thats right we're CRAZY MK ladys! And you love that i sucked you into it!!! NOW BE A DIRECTOR!!!!! Hurry up! I had a blast too thanks for coming with me!

Stenquist Family said...

hey cutie. love the blog spot. You are getting all salespersony on me huh? thats ok. You do it well. It was really good to see you and the kids. You rock. love ya .